Our Core Beliefs
- God the Father – We believe that God has always been and will always be. He is the great creator, he spoke and creation happened. We believe that God still heals, delivers and sets the captive spirit free.
- Jesus is the Son of God – We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, lived upon this Earth as a sinless man, gave his life freely on the cross and died for your sins. He was buried in a borrowed tomb and on the third day he rose from the grave and is now seated on the right hand of God interceding for you and me.
- The Holy Spirit – The third part of the trinity. It is the working part of the trinity in the church today. As we receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, we receive the power that we need today to be effective for the Kingdom of God.
- The Word of God – We are a bible believing church. We believe the entire Word of God to its fullest. We believe that the Word of God is exact and entire and nothing is to be added to or taken away.
- The Church – We are the body of Christ. We are called to come together in unity of mind and spirit to perform the work of the Kingdom.
- The Rapture of the Church – We believe that the church will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air. And so shall we ever been with The Lord.
- The Judgement – There will be a great judgement by God one day. All will stand before him and give account for what they have done. All that are found not having Jesus and their Lord and Savior will be cast into the Lake of Fire for the second death.
- Heaven – The current dwelling place of God, Jesus, angels and his saints.
- Hell – It is real. It was never meant for you and me. It was created for Satan and his followers. However, it holds countless souls to this day that freely chose to deny God and Jesus.